Updated: 20 Jul 2022
Offered by:COFRA Holding AG
Purpose of the roleThe Business Analyst is reporting to the Head of Business Management and supports coordinating a number of key processes within Anthos. The role works in close collaboration with the management team, the compliance department and related staff providing data insight of the private wealth management and other activities and ensures an in-control environment. Business management is responsible for driving organizational success, in particular with a view of being a licensed entity with related reporting and supervision responsibilitiesYou willOrganizing/maintaining licensed entity oversight and support of executive management
- Support with client reporting being in line with regulatory requirements (FIDLEG)
- Support with license relevant reporting (e.g. assets under management per jurisdiction, number of high risk clients, etc..)
- Support Process management, which means the maintenance of process descriptions and reflection in respective process tool
- Maintaining filing incl. updates of key license documentation (FINMA forms incl. annexes)
- Setting up and documenting a process for regular checks of the above points, incl. ensuring proper documenting and filing
- Coordinate audit preparations
- Maintain overview over client groups, assets and breakdown into countries etc. as required
- Execute relevant process checks and document result
- Support client facing staff with structured reports and lists to be better in control and improve advisory process (e.g. liquidity planning)
- Take the initiative to improve relevant processes in order to be better in control, including updating dashboard reporting on progress and status to the Board and automating where possible
Support management, risk & compliance with various controlling activities
- Provide data for regular AML (GwG) check and monitor completeness of documentation with client facing staff and compliance officer
- Perform background screening for client base
- Supporting Risk Manager with KRI setup and monitoring (e.g. cross boarder countries)
- Support compliance with preparation of audits
The client facing staff of Anthos is responsible for providing centralized KYC production, validation of clients in support of both client onboarding and periodic maintenance of client information. The Business Manager ensures that high quality standards are maintained for all KYC profiles that are approved and submitted by client facing staff in line with the regulatory requirements for each jurisdiction and required performance levels. In detail this entails:
- Address quality issues with client facing staff and in close contact with the compliance department;
- Meet the needs and expectations of customers by ensuring that escalations and complaints in respect of the KYC process are handled in a timely and appropriate manner;
- Monitoring of overdue CDD renewals/other missing data
- Ensure that all profiles are approved and set up in line with the established (regulatory) standards of the group. Assist with first line compliance activities within the context of the KYC process (including automated client checks using relevant tooling), whereby Compliance provides relevant guidance;
- Proactively highlight audit and compliance issues with respect to the KYC process to the management team and ensure that all existing audit recommendations within their remit are closed.
- Manage internal control system
- Manage onboarding/instruction of new staff from a licensed entity perspective (ASSO finish after HR onboarding process)
- Support with mailings
- Support with financial planning tool
Experience and skills
- Master degree/Bachelor degree, Economics, Finance & Accounting, Reporting or experienced (apprenticeship) in related fields
- Experience as controller or business analyst
- Experience in fund/private wealth management in administrative positions;
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills and an ability to translate those in concrete deliverables (reports, dashboards, client communication);
- Project management skills and experience is preferred;
- Experience with regulatory processes is preferred;
- A clear can-do mentality and feeling comfortable in reaching out to others;
- The language used in the team will be German and English and proficiency in both is important. Most our work is conducted in English.
- You will report to Head of Client Reporting
- The role is a full-time position.
- You will be offered a definite contract of one year with the intention to extend to a permanent contract after a year.
- An (online) assessment.
- Reference checks and a pre-employment screening are a final step of the hiring procedure.
- We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
If you fit the profile and are interested in doing good while doing business, we would love to hear from you.