Product UX Designer 80%-100% (m/w/d)
Updated: 07 Jun 2022
Offered by:Hapimag AG
- By focussing on user needs, identifying real user problems, you take insight-driven decisions to create a consistent, scalable and beautiful user experience that attracts new members and onboards them. You’ll also help all our members to manage and get the most out of their membership with Hapimag.
- Collaborating closely with the different departments (e.g. customer care) and business development to ensure alignment with all members' needs.
- Partner with the product managers, designers, and engineering teams to improve the user experience continuously.
- Defining design specifications and translating them together with our engineering team into solutions.
- Continuously monitor the user feedback and get inspired to improve the user experience.
- Experience in building a living design system is a plus
- 5+ years of experience in crafting digital experiences in an agile environment
- Customer-focused with an eye on business and tech, curious about solving the right problems
- King your design principles and processes, you take the right method depending on the situation
- Ability to work and engage with a cross-functional team
- Action-oriented and biased towards delivering results
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and German
What we offer
- An opportunity to reinvent the guest experience and grow in an international environment. We welcome an entrepreneurial mindset and give you room to experiment
- A modern open-office workplace at the Hapimag headquarters in Steinhausen
- A team that takes the job seriously without taking themselves too seriously, we all share the same drive to make an impact in people’s lives.
- You can work 40% remote, even from our resorts, if you bring (eatable) goodies back to the office
- Subsidized daycare center and very attractive insurance benefits
- Attractive employee benefits for holidays at Hapimag's resorts
If you are driven by our values and want to be part of our story, we are very happy to hear from you!Please send your application including a link to your portfolio to: [email protected]