Digital Media Manager
Updated: 03 Jun 2022
Offered by:Octapharma AG
Headquartered in Lachen near Zurich, Switzerland, the Octapharma Group is a leading company in the worldwide market for therapeutic human proteins. Working at Octapharma means having the opportunity to contribute to our common goal – developing lifesaving therapies to improve patients’ lives.
We are seeking
A smart communications professional to help bring our Group’s on-line presence to life. We need a talented storyteller and digital native capable of planning and executing on-line communications activities, developing content, and managing our portfolio of corporate and market websites, social media channels and digital tools. Our ideal candidate would have prior experience in marketing or communications in the pharmaceutical industry, be self-sufficient, proficient in English and German, and have a deep understanding of digital communications and tools.
Your main responsibilities and opportunities
- Plan, coordinate and/or produce communications collateral and activities, including videos, press releases, web articles, scripts, presentations, infographics and other content
- Manage Octapharma’s portfolio of corporate and market websites, social media channels and digital tools, such as our CMS and Digital Assets database
- Act as a “centre of excellence” for digital communication for the Group, ensuring that our on-line message is powerful, compliant with all regulations and consistent with our brand and values
- Develop and maintain the global content calendar for online communications
- Plan and execute the digital media strategy, including budgeting, stakeholder management and measuring impact (analytics)
- At least three years of experience managing digital marketing and/or communications projects, tools and budgets, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A good understanding of CMS systems, digital asset management, social media analytics, and social media platforms
- A self-starter, capable of working independently and cross-functionally
- Proficiency in German and English is preferred, while other languages are appreciated.
- Working in a motivated team in an international and highly dynamic environment
- Become part of our team, gain hands-on experience and insight into the pharmaceutical industry
- An attractive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Please apply online in English describing your interest, expected salary, and enclosing your CV, references and/or recommendation letters.