IWS Manager (m/f/d)
Updated: 02 Feb 2024
Offered by:Japan Tobacco International AG
Your Key Responsibilities
- You’ll oversee the RTT (Run-to-Target) phase of IWS deployment for defined process cells by ensuring completion of all pre-deployment preparation activities as well as execution of the RTTs and post-RTT-sustain phases as well.
- During the RTT you’ll be orchestrating all deployment steps, systems and act as the lead coach for line structure team, local trainers, line teams and factory management, acting as the custodian for the standard for the whole factory
- As lead coach, you have to ensure effective coaching of line structure team, local trainers, and site leadership to safeguard all capability-building efforts related to IWS deployment
- You’ll be the SPOC for external stakeholders for any IWS related coordination and activities
- You will coordinate and oversee the deployment of the IWS Pillars, guide Site Leadership and Pillar owners through the process of establishing and deploying pillar structures and processes as well as Phase progression for the site.
- Technical University degree or comparable education
- You are an IWS practitioner with solid methodology experience
- 3+ years’ experience in formal or informal leading of teams with a strong ability to teach, coach, and develop others through on-the-floor interaction
- A minimum of 2 years of continuous improvement (CI) or TPM experience in manufacturing and operation and/or shopfloor organization
- Kledge and experience with production technologies, standards of factory improvement programs, ISO/EHS procedures, rules and specific instructions
- Advanced proficiency in English and German, in both writing and speaking
What do we offer?
- Your well-being is our priority: We engage in various programs and activities supporting our employee’s wellbeing
- A versatile & dynamic job with a leading Top Employer in Switzerland
- A family-like corporate culture combined with the development opportunities of an international corporation
- Extensive additional benefits such as company pension plan, sports programs/classes, gym, supported meal plans and much more
What are the next steps – The recruitment processThank you very much for your interest in the role. We look forward to receiving your application (CV and Cover letter)