Senior Material Planner 100%
Updated: 08 Feb 2024
Offered by:STAAR Surgical AG
- Ensure appropriate supply of raw materials, consumable goods and expense items for Manufacturing and Distribution sites.
- Ensure replenishment of required materials in accordance with manufacturing schedules and demands.
- Coordinate with internal departments and manage external stakeholders’ relations.
- Determine the required materials and generate purchase orders according to company’s procedures and policies.
- Monitor inventory levels and indicators proactively.
- Follow up with vendors to ensure on-time deliveries of orders and communicate accordingly to operations.
- Create PO requisition and collect approvals according to company’s rules and policies.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, with ideally first experience in material planning
- Hands-on experience planning for manufacturing material
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in material planning
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with an ERP in a multi-warehouse environment
- Very good English skills, and at least a second language, German and/or French is preferred
- Excellent skills with MS Office, especially in-depth k-how with Excel is required
- od communication skills to liaise with internal departments, external suppliers and stakeholders
- Flexible, resilient, and team-oriented personality
The right decision: working at STAAR SurgicalSTAAR Surgical offers you the ideal environment to develop your career and to progress professionally and personally, within a multicultural and international company. We also offer the following benefits:
- 40 working hours a week
- Modern working spaces
- Minimum 25 days of vacation
- Modern cafeteria spaces
- Free parking spaces
- Training and development plans
- Very good connections to public transportation
- Regular social company events such as summer party/winter party
If you want to contribute to the Evolution in visual freedom™ and become part of our passionate team, send us your full application.
For more information, please reach out to Noemie Ohayon, Senior HR Manager Swiss Operations (032 33288 88) or visit us online at www.staar.com