Sales Consultant Life Sciences (m/w/d)
Posted: 23 Feb 2024
Working at Randstad is different from just working in one organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the center of everything we do. This applies to our customers, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today's technologies, we help people and organizations to realize their true potential. We call it Human Forward.
Are you our new team member? We are looking for an sales consultant life science in Geneva, Zurich or BaselYour typical day includes:
- Attract new customers and create opportunities Sales and networking: You are completely in your element. There is no greater challenge for you than attracting new customers and assignments. You work candidate-driven. To strengthen and expand your relationship network, you will regularly be seen at networking events and expert group meetings.
- You are the specialist within Life Science: You identify trends in the market, k which questions are at stake with clients and are a solid discussion partner. You immerse yourself in the customers business, think about talent opportunities and offer the right Randstad Professionals service. With the aim: a golden match between talents and clients.
- Guiding and supporting professionals: Not only clients, but also candidates or peers who work with you and can count on your involvement. You k what drives them, advise them on their personal development within Life Science and contribute to the smooth running of the HR cycle.
What we ask for:
- You have a university degree, ideally in business/commercial area
- You have a relevant work experience within recruitment and selection
- A network in the life science field is an advantage
- You speak fluent English and German, French would be a big advantage
- As a networker you are able to connect (potential) clients and professionals
- You are a professional discussion partner with a charismatic personality and a customer-oriented attitude.
- You are sales driven and result oriented
- You k how to successfully enter a specific market, are highly communicative and have strong influencing and presentation skills
- We pay salaries and bonuses that are in line with the market
- We take over a share of 10% of your health insurance premium
- 5 weeks paid holidays are a matter of course for us
- You benefit from various discounts with various cooperation partners
- We offer our new fathers 1 week in addition to the statutory paternity leave.
- We offer you a Half-Fare travelcard from day one
- With us you have the opportunity to participate in a personal and lucrative share plan
- We offer you many opportunities for further training, which will enable you to develop personally and professionally
- 80% of manager positions are given to internal employees!
Randstad's purpose is to support people and organizations to realize their true potential. And that starts with being able to make your work meaningful every day. It's working with people at the highest level. Making work meaningful!
If you recognize yourself in the above profile, we would like to invite you to apply for this role.