Financial Analyst / Business Controller (m/f/d) 100%
Updated: 02 Feb 2024
Offered by:Weleda AG
Finance / Accounting
- In the role of Financial Analyst / Business Controller, you work closely with the Head of Finance Cosmetics in ensuring effective performance management of the international subsidiaries, tracking business cases, conducting ad hoc analyses and, if suitable, coordinating special projects
- You are a sparring partner for two area managers and take over responsibility for the controlling of two to three business areas
- A very varied job in a young, dynamic team awaits you, where you can develop quickly and make full use of your strengths. Depending on your interests and attitude, you may even have the opportunity to actively participate in (interdisciplinary) special projects within the Weleda Group
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in business and economics or can look back on several years of relevant professional experience in controlling / financial analysis
- To be successful in the role, you should have at least 1-2 years of professional experience as a Financial Analyst / Controller. od kledge of cost accounting, budgeting and forecasting as well as an interest in the business are essential
- We are looking for an independent and precisely working person with a very quick grasp and the drive to proactively tackle new topics Solution-oriented thinking and action are a matter of course for you
- Teamwork and fun at work are very important to us! We are therefore looking forward to an open, communicative team member
- As we work internationally, fluent English is a must (at least B2). od kledge of German is desired
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint) are required. Affinity for BI tools, initial kledge of ERP systems are a plus
- Combining work & family life
- Leadership principles 'set an example, have confidence & assume responibility'
- Mobile work
- Flexible working time
- International collaboration
Do you have any questions?Ms Katja Schüll, HR Business Partner, will be happy to answer your questions (+41 (0) 61 705 62 56).Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your full, electronic application via our homepage (unfortunately we cannot accept postal or email applications). Online application
The gender-related spelling is used solely for better readability and stands for inclusion of all gender identities.