Head of Supply Chain Group (f/m) 100%
Updated: 04 Dec 2023
Offered by:mageba sa
- Creating and implementing the group-wide purchasing strategy with focus on most relevant purchasing categories, incl. definition of group vs. local responsibilities
- Actively managing and further developing the strategic category and supplier portfolio, including risk, quality and performance management (KPI monitoring and reporting, data and document management)
- Directly driving continuous improvements internally with operating entities as well as externally with suppliers
- Monitoring market supply chain and price development trends to derive strategies and actions to ensure availability and to reduce cost
- Continuously controlling and optimizing group-wide procurement performance (cost, schedule, quality etc.), in close cooperation with sales and project management, technical departments and factories
- Negotiating and concluding framework contracts, and ensuring local implementation by operative entities
- Actively managing the supply chain for some specific product categories / suppliers of group-wide relevance, incl. volume definition, warehousing etc.
- Partnering with our R&D department to support technological developments from a supply chain aspect
- Supporting important customer projects for procurement related activities
- legal documents and regulations pertaining to imports/exports
- Technical degree with relevant Supply Chain qualification or bachelor degree with focus on Supply Chain. Practical career path preferred.
- Proven record of successfully managed optimization projects
- Very strong negotiation, analytical and communication skills
- Enjoying working with cross-cultural and multi-departmental teams
- Entrepreneurial, self-organized, proactive, hands-on and well-structured
- You have proficiency in English and good German skills (verbal and written), other languages are a plus
- As the preferred point of contact in the company you will lead daily business needs but also substantive projects and strategic initiatives
- Therefore you will be significant part in the continuous improvement of a company in motion, in order to achieve objectives and shape future developments
- You will communicate with a team of specialists from our global subsidiaries, with the opportunity to develop into a leadership position
- Among others, flexible working time, modern working space, development possibilities
- Interesting social security schemes (pension fund, accident insurance)
- Employee events, extra company’s holiday, employee discounts, etc.
Your applicationWe look forward to receiving your application, comprising the following documents:
- Reference letters (work testimonials)
We appreciate your interest.Please send your comprehensive application documents to [email protected]. Disclaimer: Application sent by agencies, head hunters, or other third companies will not be considered.