Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Updated: 13 Jun 2022
Offered by:AOT AG
You will directly report to the Chief Quality Officer and you will apply your profound kledge in the field of international regulations and standards for medical devices.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing medical device and company registrations internationally in a timely manner
- Providing reliable regulatory guidance in development projects
- Creation and maintaining of product-specific technical documentations
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Leading vigilance tasks, such as Adverse events, Field Safety Corrective Actions, etc.
- Ensuring up-to-date kledge in quality and product relevant standards, laws and guidelines
- Provide regulatory inputs for the quality management system
Your Skills:Beside your ability to work in a small high-tech team, you take the personal responsibility and show willingness to learn; the ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering (electronics, mechanical, software) preferred
- od kledge of the relevant medical regulations and standards like MDR, EN ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820, EN ISO 14971, EN IEC 60601-1, EN ISO 62366-1 etc.
- Experience in a similar role in a small company
- Experience in submissions for the EU required, others, like FDA would be an asset
- Analytical mind and systematic working
- od command of English orally and in writing required, German would be an asset
- Amicable, hands on, open minded, good listener, solution provider
- Very good understanding of complex technical systems
Your benefits:We offer a competitive compensation and flexible working conditions. We are a young and dynamic company with flat hierarchies where your input makes a difference.Your working location will be in the center of Basel (5 minutes’ walk from Basel SBB).