Senior Test Automation Engineer (80%-100%)
Posted: 28 Sep 2022
Are you a motivated Test Automation Engineer looking for a new challenge?
In this exciting position, you will be an essential part of the Test Automation Team, developing excellent Test Automation. You will work in an agile Test Automation Team, covering the most important systems of the bank. You will be working closely with internal and external teams, especially Software and Application Engineers, as well as Test Managers. Your tasks
- Develop new end-to-end test automation cases
- Improve and review existing test automation cases and CI/CD pipelines
- Perform proof of concepts
- Work closely with Software and Application Reliability Engineers
- Consult Test Managers in terms of benefit and feasibility
- Plan, schedule, monitor and report test automation execution
- Support the creation of and execution on the test automation roadmap
- Supports creation of operational reporting and KPI related to automation
- Very strong Test Automation background, including underlying concepts
- Deep Selenium and Karate API test automation kledge desired
- Experience with test automation platform and CI/CD pipeline design and maintenance
- Experience in Banking/Financial Industry is an advantage
- Self-motivating and self-guiding personality
- Distinct analytical, problem solving competences
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Up to 60% home office possible.
Are you interested?Do not hesitate to apply!