Updated: 02 Feb 2024
Finance / Accounting
- Responsible for operational purchasing including quotation requests, purchase order and order confirmation
- Monitoring of schedule dates and reporting critical delays to prevent material shortages
- First contact for quotation requests and purchasing for production, R&D and other departments
- Assisting with maintaining optimal inventory levels and materials on a regular basis
- Representative of procurement in the new product development process
- Owner of sourcing selection, RFP and procurement contract negotiation
- Business Process owner for Procurement processes and further development of the ERP system
- Completed commercial or technical apprenticeship with further education in purchasing/business administration or engineering degree with relevant procurement experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement in a technical (ideally electronic) industry
- Solution-oriented thinking, independent and conscientious working style, and hands-on mentality
- Structured way of working, strong negotiation skills, analytical and conceptual abilities
- Experience with ERP systems and procurement processes
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Excellent communication skills
We offer a diverse work environment with an open and transparent company culture where personal development forms the basis of our success. We thrive on cooperation and support distributed decision-making that allows everyone to take responsibility and generate substantial impact from the start and on many levels.
is a great time to join the team.
We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.