Graduates (f/m/d) Digital Transformation
Updated: 28 Feb 2023
Offered by:ifb international AG
EY ifb: Forward-looking solutions for financial and risk managementAs an international consulting firm, we specialize in the development and implementation of integrated finance and risk architectures. With industry k-how, professional expertise and technical implementation strength, we offer excellent services for optimizing finance functions as well as the areas of regulation, risk management and compliance. We manage individual change measures as well as holistic transformation projects from strategy development and implementation in processes to the implementation of state-of-the-art IT solutions. Our corporate culture is characterized by cooperation, trust and flat hierarchies. These are the foundations for the always open dialog with our employees. Analytical strength and fun
for creative, independent work qualify you as a thinker (f/m/d) in our open and dynamic company. With strong analytical thinking and the ability to understand complex issues, coupled with a very good university degree (bachelor, diploma, master, doctorate) in computer science, physics, mathematics, economics or similar, a strong affinity for technology and a high degree of flexibility and resilience, you will find a wide range of development opportunities with us.Use individual free space,high quality standards and always new challenges for your professional and personal development in our company. We offer you:
- An "open door" culture
- A company characterized by trust, cooperation and innovation
- Intensive preparation for your future consulting work: Introduction to both professional and technical topics through participation in our New Joiner Program together with other university graduates
- Right-away application of kledge on the first projects
- Analysis of business problems based on your strong mathematical and technological understanding
- Development of customer-specific IT solutions for Finance & Risk Analytics, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Financial Product Subledger (FPSL), preferably in the SAP environment, such as S/4HANA.
- Implementation of legal requirements in accounting and supervisory law as well as the digital transformation in corporate management with state-of-the-art technical solutions
We are looking forEmployees (f/m/d) for our locations in Germany and Switzerland.Sounds interesting? It definitely is!You can reach Ms. Natalie Weidner for further questions by phone +49 221 92 18 41-286 or e-mail to: [email protected]. Please apply via our online application form. You can find this on our job board at: ifb-jobs.com/stellenangebote.