Active Advisory & Investment Solutions Specialist
Updated: 19 Jul 2022
Offered by:Phoenix Search & Consulting GmbH
Finance / Accounting
- Support the build of an international advisory desk for direct access for clients across multi-asset solutions, primarily focused on; FX, Derivatives, Equity and Fixed Income and Treasury Solutions.
- Participate in the design and build the Client Value Proposition (CVP), reflecting each market’s local and international connect ambitions for the High & UHNW segments. Help to define a core service model for the clients, including digital solutions via third-party platforms.
- Engage Group Wealth Management (GWM) top clients directly, especially in the Core markets of Pakistan and UAE. Aid the provision to top clients customized advisory ideas and execution (clients with over 10M CHF in accounts).
- Explore and study the market offerings to ascertain our competitive position and offering. Explore first-to-market ideas which can differentiate the banks product offering, including private market solutions (core markets).
- Work closely with the GWM’s Product partners to help define the core Wealth Management product offering and delivery (including private market solution in the HBZ core markets).
- Identify client opportunities and target market clients in key locations, inclusive of cross-corridor client opportunities. Business development and marketing of advisory solutions.
- Support the development of Treasury solutions for key clients and Family Offices. Help to develop our product suite to meet the increasing demands of our Commercial Bank clients with PB needs.
- Support the education and awareness creation of solutions and ideas across RMs and Bankers located in Switzerland and UAE (subject to cross-border rules).
- Degree in banking or equivalent
- CFA or similar
- Cross-asset experience including derivatives
- Profound experience of client interaction and service
- Exceptional experience in financial analysis across asset classes, ideally 5 years +
- Profound kledge of HBZ core markets (Pakistan, UAE, NRP/NRI)
- Language skills; Urdu and/or Hindi and English (essential)
- Derivatives & structured products management (structuring & trading)
We look forward to receiving your application.