Executive Assistant | hybrid | permanent or temporary opportunity
Updated: 02 Feb 2024
Offered by:BARNICKEL & FELLOWS
The Company. A financial firm specializing in direct investments into various business sectors. The company engages in active management and strategic involvement with portfolio companies to enhance their performance and value.
- Manage a complex schedule and travel itineraries for meetings, calls, workshops, video conferences, and events
- You support to prioritize and integrate all business activities.
- Prepare meeting documentation and presentations; follow up on action items.
- Prioritize and channel communication and take appropriate action to meet all deadlines.
- Interface with high-profile internal and external contacts and maintain cross-office collaboration.
- Support any ad hoc tasks to meet business requirements, as assigned, e.g., help prepare conference presentations.
- Establish good working relationships with the support team and external stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Commercial degree coupled with several years of experience, ideally in the financial services industry.
- Native proficiency in German and proficiency in English.
- Confident user of MS Office, including PowerPoint and virtual collaboration tools.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (writing, editing, and presentation).
- Work experience in a fast-paced role requiring a high level of accuracy.
- As our ideal candidate, you are confident and articulate, with a terrific work ethic and a get-it-done attitude.
- You take ownership — a confident self-starter who contributes ideas and contributes to the team's success.
- You combine ambition with a desire to completely nail the basics before progressing - you are logical in your approach and detailed and thorough when you execute.
- You are personable with positive energy and a collaborative attitude; you work independently and form close partnerships with team members and external stakeholders.
- You combine high-level organizational skills with the ability to think ahead.
- You prioritize the workload and can work under pressure - flexible, with a smart approach to work and a good dose of pragmatism.
- You grasp things quickly with a holistic view.
This is a great opportunity for applicants interested in combining high-quality assistance with event management responsibilities at an excellent company. Our client has been awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate for their commitment to attracting the best employees. We would like to hear from assistants who have worked in finance/private equity. If this challenge attracts you, please send your CV and references/diploma to [email protected]
Your email should reference «executiveassistant-ZG»Barnickel & Fellows | Talstrasse 58 | 8001 Zürich | +41 44 243 86 68