Accounts Payable Manager (m/f/d) 100%
Updated: 13 Feb 2024
Offered by:Host Broadcast Services (HBS) AG
Starting date: as soon as possible
Management of AP Accountants
- Overall responsibility of all AP matters of the HBS Group companies namely (HBS AG, IGBS AG, HBS GmbH, HBS France & HBS LLC)
- Lead and manage a team of Accounts Payable Accountants, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment in Switzerland / France / US (4-5 staff members)
- Develop and improve procedures, guidelines, and features to optimize the efficiency of the Accounts Payable function and team.
Communication and oversight
- Monitor the AP mailbox for timely communication and oversight of incoming invoices and vendor-related matters.
- Perform reconciliation of vendor subledger, deposit, and suspense accounts to maintain accurate financial records.
Invoice Approval, Coordination and Expense Management
- Approve supplier invoices Journals in Microsoft D365 and coordinate event-time training for the AP team, petty cash, credit card processes, and oversee the monitoring of purchase orders and contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage a multinational Accounts Payable team.
- Substantial Accounts Payable work experience in accounting, preferably within an international company.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail to ensure accurate and efficient AP operations.
- Capability to work both independently and collaboratively as an integral part of a team.
- Willingness to adapt to flexible working hours, especially in special circumstances, to meet business needs.
- od kledge of MS Office (Excel). Kledge of Microsoft D365 would be an asset.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English is essential. od level in German and/or French would strengthen your application.
What we offer
- A modern work environment that offers the necessary flexibility.
- The opportunity to work remotely (at least 3 days a week in the office).
- HBS fully covers the coordination deduction in the second pillar (BVG).
- Half fare train ticket will be covered by HBS.
- Intercultural environment and the opportunity to travel as required.
You will be part of a small international team working on various events. Start date is as soon as possible. If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your electronic application (CV, motivation-letter with supporting references and documentation) via www.jobs.ch to our Human Resources team. Please use the button below to apply. Applications from outside Switzerland will not be considered.