Updated: 03 May 2022
Offered by:Leclanché SA
With over a century of experience in battery research and manufacturing, Leclanché is well placed to tackle the challenges of the transition to a carbon-free society. As the only European manufacturer of both power and energy lithium-ion battery cells, Leclanché provides the most effective energy storage solutions for electric vehicles, industrial, marine, home, grid and microgrid applications.Our world leading in-house technologies and ownership of the full value chain from electrochemistry to energy management software, make us unique and a partner of choice for customers who require smarter and faster energy storage solutions.To support our e-Transport Solutions Group we are looking for our offices in Yverdon-les-Bains for a: Industrialisation EngineerRole and Responsibilities:
- Check and validate the data from the Development via the PDM in the case of a new project / new battery or in the case of a modification requested via an ECR;
- Transform development BOMs (Engineering BoM) into production BOMs (mBoM);
- Create and manage materials, production BOMs and production routings in ERP (MS Dynamics / Business Central);
- Participate in the production tests (assembly, controls, ...) in the different phases of the project in order to prepare the related documentation (work instruction, control instruction, ...);
- Write and manage the work and control instructions as well as the validation forms at the workstation in collaboration with the different departments involved (Production, Development, Quality, Logistics) and the documentation related to the project (control plan, production flow, ...);
- Participate in internal and external validation activities;
- Provide technical assistance in production;
- Work in close collaboration with all departments involved in the different projects.
Skills and Experience:
- From a technical background;
- Minimum 5 years experience in product industrialisation, preferably in the field of battery assembly (rail, automotive);
- Personal sense of ownership of all aspects of a project or task;
- Mastery of an ERP, ideally MS Dynamics / Business Central;
- Mastery of the Office pack.
- Strong communication skills;
- Pragmatic and results oriented;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Organized and analytical mind, sense of priorities, ability to manage several projects in parallel.
- French: fluent in reading, speaking and writing
- English : technical
We offer an interesting job in an international growing company, dynamic and collaborative working environment, possibility to work on innovative projects and continuous professional growth.
Passion for work, initiative and adaptability, impact and influence, innovation and decisiveness are the key attributes we are looking for.If you are Swiss or EU citizen, or hold a valid work permit, please apply and send your full application only in English by clicking the "" button.