Complaint & Auditing Specialist
Updated: 02 Aug 2022
Offered by:Hapa AG
Quality Management at Hapa is working as a team and inside team we expect self-reliance and disciplined implementation. You shall support our team as a temporary replacement of a Complaint & Auditing specialist with economics, technical, natural science or quality background. You will report to Quality Manager.You shall cover mainly topics related to complaints & auditing management. The position offers a challenging chance for young or already very experienced persons with different professions. You need not be an expert in all this topics and depending on your skills and experience you shall cover more or less the below stated tasks:
- Be an effective communicator and ensure all complaints are ackledged in a timely manner and healthcare customers are kept information throughout the complaint process (reporting, information, feedback).
- Manage the resolution of customer complaints, within given timescales and establish and install preventive measures within the organization.
- Manage all improvements addressed in particular by customers or third parties to Hapa: initiation, monitoring, maintenance and coordination of the corrective measures of Hapa.
- Liaise with the internal departments on a weekly basis and report on the level of customer complaint resolutions.
- Support continuous improvement agenda of engineering
- Responsible for writing reports and coordination of a corrective and preventive actions with internal and external responsible persons
Auditing & Management
- Processes customer requests with regards to Compliance & Regulatory issues at Hapa (GMP, FDA, EU-directives, Food-laws, etc.)
- Create and maintain compliance declarations and statements
- Perform internal audits of processes and documentation thereof and process and support customer audits (site and desktop audits)
- Conduct 5S audits
- Process queries from project management, sales and customer queries regarding questionnaires, desktop audits, declarations and deliver responses to all stakeholders
- Collaborate with all departments at Hapa to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
Kledge and Information Management System
- Support kledge management at Hapa through inputs from improvements, complaints or compliance cases or as a result from audits
- Support and maintain the integrated quality management system related to standards ISO 9000 and GMP for all premises of Hapa.
- University degree in Engineering, an Applied Science or a related technical and quality field is required.
- 3 years+ of years of industry experience, preferred in a GMP controlled environment.
- Planning, organisational, and problem-solving skills. Ability to manage and motivate resources to maximise the effectiveness.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal & written communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels inside and outside of the organisation.
- Experience working in international teams.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and German.
- A position in a successful international company
- A dynamic and ambitious environment with very diversified tasks
- The opportunity to create and build-up new processes
Ready to take-up a new challenge? Then please send your complete application dossier https://www.coesia.com/en/career-opportunities https://www.coesia.com/modules/custom/coesia_talentlink/vendor/fo/detail...(a)We are looking forward to meeting you very soon!