C# Software Developer
Posted: 10 Aug 2022
Do you have experience as a C# Software Developer? Do you want to be a part of a world-leading Pharma / Medical device company? Then you should read the following lines. Our client is looking for a C# Software Developer, if you are the right fit don’t hesitate to apply.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Produces software based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture, and other project guidelines.
- Contributes to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participates in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provides work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against the unit and/or subsystem specifications.
- Review and analysis of your source code with your peers.
- Review on request for the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Reviews the application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within and outside the team.
- Takes responsibility for quality and project delivery targets.
- Leadership attitude in shaping the product together with the team.
- Min. Bachelor in Computer Sciences or similar
- Min. 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience in the mentioned technologies below, preferably in the IVD (Vitro diagnostic device) sector, working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in all of the mentioned technologies: C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / Net Core or depending on the job or Angular
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Fluent programming skills in object-oriented languages
- Team player
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Nice to Haves:
- German is a plus
- SAFe/SCRUM experience
- Strong kledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation
- Experience working in highly regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- An active participant in software communities
We are looking forward to your application. od Luck.