Automation Engineer Pharma Engineering
Posted: 20 Jun 2022
Our client, a leading medical device company is looking for "Automation Engineer Pharma engineering " based near Basel, Switzerland.
In this role, the person will be responsible for the support of the existing and new automation systems (particularly PCS7-based), which are or will be integrated into the company infrastructure. The process systems to be looked after have a very high degree of automation and are strongly networked with each other and with higher-level IT systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Operational engineering with the aim of ensuring that production can be maintained at all times
• Continuous optimization of process systems and evaluation, testing and recommendation of new technologies
• Proactive support of customers in defining and initiating investment projects
• Preparation of cost estimates and schedules
• Participation in (leading of ) interdisciplinary teams with internal and external employees and companies
• Independent handling of automation projects in all project phases with responsibility for costs, deadlines, resources and technical solutions
• Support for audits and inspections by internal bodies and authorities in the area of GMP and SHE
- Completed technician training or studies in the field of automation, electrical engineering, technical computer science or similar
- od understanding of process engineering and at least 5 years of professional experience in operational engineering and plant construction, preferably with a pharmaceutical background and S7, TIA, WinCCVery good user kledge of network technology and automation software: Siemens PCS7
- Well-founded experience in the GMP and GAMP environment
- Willingness to work in an agile, self-organized environment to work
- Very good kledge of German and good kledge of English are required
If its an interest to you than apply asap. I will be happy to speak with you to share more details regarding the position. In case not, I will consider your profile for another suitable role for sure. I am happy to help you with your job search.
od wishes :)