IT Business Analyst Manufacturing and Logistics
Updated: 01 Jun 2022
IT Business Analyst Manufacturing and Logistics Within the Global Information Services department (GIS), the IT - Application Business Analyst will help improve SICPA’s business productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility by providing IT professional services of implementation and maintenance of business applications for SICPA users. ROLE
As an IS Business Analyst Manufacturing and Logistics, you will participate to and lead the improvement of various IS applications optimizing our Business`s Manufacturing and Logistics (PP/QM/PPPI/PM/WM/MM) capabilities, including the following responsibilities:
- Act as a technical owner in the area of Manufacturing and Logistics, ensure understanding of end-to-end business processes and facilitate the translation of business needs into IT solutions.
- Manage strategic discussions with our Business stakeholders, including identifying value proposition, designing and delivering scalable solutions using SAP PP/QM/PP-PI-PM/WM/MM module along with few other IS applications in Manufacturing and Logistics domains.
- Perform applications configuration, perform unit testing to ensure functional requirements coverage is in line with Business needs and expectation.
- Be responsible for all solution documentation in the relevant area ensuring all documentation is updated according to GIS Standards.
- Ensure coordination with Identity and Access Management team for access rights.
- Work closely with Project managers and be involved across multiple projects, enhancements, operations and in managing our external partners.
- Work closely and support our internal business analyst team on various integration topics across other SAP modules like IM/SD/GTSetc.
- Act as a solution advocate and trusted advisor for our Business stakeholders and our internal IS organization, ensuring alignment of identified solutions with the enterprise architecture.
- Design, lead and facilitate customer workshops and requirement gathering sessions where required.
- Work closely with the Business Relationship Manager to push innovation, future vision and deliver value to business.
- Preferably a Master degree in a Technology related field or Bachelor’s degree with extensive relevant experience
- At least 10 years of experience in the domain of Manufacturing / Logistics and Quality Management
- At least 5 years of process and configuration experience in SAP ECC focused on the PP-PI/QM/PM/ and WM Modules; experience with SAP S/4HANA would be a plus
- od understanding of ABAP
- od understanding of SAP Personas and PI-Sheet
- Previous experience with MS Power BI
- ITIL certification is an asset
- Project Management skills to lead process change initiatives within SAP S/4HANA
- Experience in managing third party service delivery
- Ability to validate requirements, functionality /solution design and architect the solution and articulate value proposition.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, ability to understand business problems and requirements and present solutions
- Independent, and hands-on working style, team player, self-motivated, proactive and improvement oriented
- Ability to collaborate with global teams across multiple countries
- Entrepreneurial spirit and leadership
- Fluent in written and spoken English; French is a plus
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.