Communication Campaign Owner (F/M) 70%
Updated: 21 Jun 2022
Offered by:CSEM SA
Your missionWith your storytelling experience and excellent writing skills you develop exciting, easy to understand content and make the work of CSEM visible in an emotional, compelling, and modern way. The content your write can be leveraged on all channels. Together with the Marketing Communication Leader you maintain a strong relationship to the media in German-speaking Switzerland.Your responsibilities
- Be the communication expert for the strategic area “Digital Technologies”.
- Identify stories in collaboration with the business with the aim to create Brand Awareness and support Lead Generation.
- Vulgarize and emotionalize the stories.
- Write accordingly valuable text which will be the backbone for all further communication.
- Deliver text for all internal and external use (Press Release, Website, social media, Newsletters, Reports, Brochures, Blogs, …).
- Develop smart and efficient 360 Communication Campaigns.
- Implement and manage the Campaigns (including photo & video production where value added).
- Prepare and execute press releases and media events.
- Proactively drive media relations, secure regular media presence, and maintain a network of active media contacts in German-speaking Switzerland. .
- Analyze campaign results and adjusts actions and processes where needed.
- Support Website Manager with creating further content for the website (case studies, white papers, blog, …)
- Propose topics and communication activities according to planned events.
- University degree in communications, journalism, or corporate affairs with 5 to 8 years’ experience in a communications role preferably in technology environment.
- Profound Story-Telling experience and excellent copy writing expertise.
- High proficiency as a multitasker and project manager with track record in media relations
- Mother tongue German. Fluency in English and French.
- Creative and proactive thinker, you are self-driven and strategic
- Solution-oriented mind-set, you are effective and efficient in execution and possess strong management skills
- Recognized for your excellent communication skills, you have a well-developed team spirit while being able to work under pressure
CSEM mission and valuesOur mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry. We love to make an impact on our customers and on society at large in the fields of precision manufacturing, digital technologies and sustainable energy. Our strength is the excellence of our people, about 550 passionate specialists dedicated to innovation and technology transfer. We believe that strong values support the successful development of our organization as well as the harmonious and balanced development of all our employees. We are
- A unique place at the interface between research and industry, at the cutting edge of new technologies.
- An innovative, non-profit, impact-oriented, and employee-driven company.
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary, and multicultural environment.
[email protected] means
- Being part of a passionate community.
- Having incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions, and great development opportunities.
- Benefiting from a management style based on trust & feedback, that favours a sustainable work-life balance
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.We look forward to receiving your complete application file online (resume, cover letter, certificates & diplomas). Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.