Embedded software engineer
Updated: 28 Apr 2022
Offered by:Entreprise anonyme
Supply Chain / Logistics
Embedded Software Engineer
We are expanding our embedded software team and are seeking an individual to join us. You must be fluent in the C programming language and be equally comfortable with high-level design and abstraction as with implementation, testing and debugging of code.Responsibilities:
- Developing real time embedded software for our world leading advanced medical equipment.
- Contributing to software component development, driving their design, development, and validation though to production.
- Closely collaborating with other team disciplines to bring medical device equipment and other control systems to life.
- Participating in code and design review activities.
- Documenting software requirements, design, and implementation.
- Collaborate with development and production with Global teams
- Degree in engineering or numerate discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 5 years professional experience in a relevant industry.
- Strong background in real time embedded C.
- A good understanding of basic hardware and its interface with software systems.
- Software configuration management (source control, continuous integration).
- Ability to plan and estimate development tasks
- Experience with software verification strategies including unit testing.
- People coaching and mentoring skills
- Experience in high performance bare-metal microcontroller software development.
- Experience of planning and working within an Agile Framework
- Experience of Python programming
- Kledge of control systems
- Hardware development kledge