Updated: 22 Dec 2023
Offered by:CDR-Life Inc.
In this role you will work across all research and development functions to support our research activities. You will be responsible for the lab & purchasing management team, as well as operational activities including management of service and equipment contracts and general facility management.Key ResponsibilitiesLab & facility management:
- Responsible for all lab operations at CDR-Life incl. equipment, service contracts, and the development / implementation of processes and tools to facilitate lab operations.
- Lead, manage, and coordinate the lab management and lab support team. Optimize processes for purchasing lab items and general lab support.
- Responsible for facility management and coordination.
- Support maintenance and improvement of CDR-Life’s documentation management system.
- Manage and coordinate contractual documents such as NDAs, master service agreements, statements of work etc.
- Support and organize cost tracking of larger work orders.
- Support organization of CMC unit activities (meetings, timelines etc.).
Who you are
- Min. BSc degree in Biology, Biotechnology, or a related life sciences discipline.
- Min. 3 years’ experience in a biotech, biopharmaceutical, or pharmaceutical setting.
- Demonstrated organizational, multi-tasking skills and effective time/program management in a research organization.
- Experience in overseeing / managing a small team.
- Experience with documentation systems in a regulated industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player with desire to contribute to a highly dynamic, professional, and growing biotech team.
- Fluent in English, a good command of German is a plus.
Why CDR-Life?Enter a meaningful job with purpose – helping people with cancer and other incurable diseases. Become part of a team on a mission with a collaborative, open, and solution-oriented spirit where you can have an impact. Enjoy exciting opportunities for development and professional growth within our growing organization with flexibility that fits with your needs and lifestyle, as well as competitive salary and benefits. To apply or in case of questions, please contact [email protected]. We are looking forward to hearing from you. CDR-Life is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. Please note CDR-Life operates a strictly controlled list of preferred recruitment partners. For those partners who have no valid, signed Master Service Agreement in place with CDR-Life, all unsolicited resumes, CVs, anonymous profiles, or any other candidate details submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of CDR- are considered the property of CDR-Life and are not subject to payment of any form of introduction, placement, or referral fees.