Qa release analyst
Updated: 10 Jun 2022
Offered by:AXEPTA SA
My client is a growing international medical device company located near Fribourg.Due to this current grow, my client is looking for a QA Release Analyst to ensure the performance of their activities. QA RELEASE ANALYST Responsibilities
- You will release finished products and certain intermediate products.
- You will provide the batch files and carry out a review of the manufacturing QC protocols, deviations, CAPAs, in compliance with the GMP and GDP requirements.
- You will lead the release documents related to the QA-Release process.
- You will collaborate with other departments as Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, ... and manage planning, production or QC aspects related to your area.
- You will participate in investigations in the context of deviations or complaints.
- You will help to do the monitoring process and KPIs implémentation on your part.
- Bachelor degree in pharmaceutical industry or equivalent with minimum 1 year experience in the same position.
- od understanding of medical laboratory, product release or quality.
- od kledge in MS (Word and Excel).
- Fluent in French and English.
- od team spirit.