Sr Engineer/ Project Manager Projects Automation
Posted: 14 Jul 2022
Are you a team player, with strong communication skills, innovative and kledgeable? Have you strong technical skills on the pharmaceutical field? Are you self-driven, able to set own targets and have the ability to set priorities under pressure?If your answer is yes, then this opportunity is for you!
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery within assigned annual CAPEX investment projects leveraging best practices, and applying internal as well as external partnerships to safeguard project success (i.e. fulfillment of defined FPO’s and/or budget, timeline and requirements).
- Provides technical guidance within assigned projects from idea generation to close-out and lessons learned to achieve best-in-class project delivery and optimized organizational learning.
- Responsible that project engineering and associated efforts are in full compliance with all applicable regulations, procedures and standards.
- Responsible for document lifecycle within the assigned projects according to defined processes.
- Responsible for organizing day-to-day business of the assigned project resources/teams.
- Responsible for technical resolution of issues that may arise within project scope including troubleshooting, root-cause analysis and investigations in case of technical, quality or safety events, incidents and/or accidents.
- Maintains metrics for monitoring project performance and act on bad trends immediately.
- Responsible for continued alignment with internal customers, business partners and stakeholders.
- Responsibilities also include Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Performance Management, Contractual Obligations, Contractor Safety and EHS Compliance within assigned projects.
- Conducts regular project-related self-inspections, continuous monitoring, and spot checks to identify gaps or potential situations of non-compliance including remediation and follow-up for sustainable effectiveness.
- Provides project-related info for document management and quality event tracking systems (e.g. Change Controls).
- Supports in health authority inspections and all other audits for assigned projects (even after close-out) and/or acts as a subject matter expert.
Skills & Competences
- Team player, strong communication, innovative, kledgeable.
- Understanding of closely linked business processes around Technical Services.
- Strong technical skills on pharmaceutical sites and their infrastructure, utilities, and equipment.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve processes.
- Self-driven, able to set own targets, ability to set priorities under pressure.
- Leadership and influencing skills and strong analytical skills.
- Experience with various IT tools, and systems, especially MS Office.
- Degree in an Engineering discipline (preferably Automation, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Biotechnology, or Chemical).
- Electronic background.
- Professional experience: min. 5-10 years with a proven track record in project management/execution on automation topics.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Food, or other highly regulated industry, as well as PM/FPx certification, preferred.
- Thorough kledge of (c) GMP and GxP regulations as well as norms and technical standards including local building codes.
- German at least conversational and English Fluent.
- Availability to work 100% at the site.
- Hands-on mentality. Ability to work on details and very practical issues at site, with workers, suppliers, etc.
- Previous experience in Switzerland.
Do you think this position could fit your profile? Are you interested in proceeding?
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!