Digital Marketing Manager (100%)
Updated: 31 May 2022
Offered by:DIA Europe, Middle East & Africa
Do you want to make a difference on a growing team, full of other eager, customer centric mindset individuals?Do you enjoy seeing results with your marketing efforts and the end-to-end process?If yes, then join us in our important mission to drive healthcare innovation and raise the level of health and well-being worldwide! As an Digital Marketing Manager with the Marketing team in Europe, you will:
- Be responsible for developing and executing relevant and compelling email communications to DIA members and non-members across EMEA, India & Singapore regions.
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns process: from campaigns planning & calendar management, campaigns creation and implementation in Adobe Marketo Engage, including the coordination of all assets such as content and graphic design.
- Define and set up appropriate target audiences.
- Assess business trends, competition and opportunities/risks regarding email initiatives and create plans to address them.
- a strong understanding of A/B testing through Adobe Marketo Engage, as well as QA testing to make sure emails are rendered correctly on all devices.
- Serve as technical support for all Marketo and campaign issues, contribute to Marketo best practices, as well as adding to the team’s kledge share.
- Work across functional teams to ensure a coherent customer experience.
- Pull necessary reports, analyze data, report on campaigns performance to necessary stakeholders and make recommendations for campaigns improvement.
- Brief the copywriter and Graphic Design team for content & design creation.
- Proofread campaigns content and work closely with copywriter to create engaging email content.
- Develop and implement successful engagement strategies to increase open rate, clickthrough rate and conversion, and reduce unsubscribe rate.
- Drive campaigns personalization, automation, A/B testing and on-going optimization.
- Drive customer journeys creation and automation in Marketo.
- Work with the Associate Director, Marketing to create and maintain closed-loop marketing reports to understand marketing program and channel performance.
To join us, you should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in managing CRM & email campaigns to engage with customers, drive revenue, build loyalty and retention. Experience in Pharma / Healthcare industry is also a plus.
- In-depth experience with Adobe Marketo Engage.
- Hands-on experience with HTML.
- Strong project management skills, ideally experience with Asana Project Management Tool.
- Ability to balance between setting an Email strategy and diving hands-on into details.
- The ability to speak English fluently while speaking other European languages are a plus.
DIA offers an excellent total rewards package and perks including:
- Competitive compensation including incentive bonus
- Monthly Lunch Checks of CHF 180.
- North-west Switzerland Public Transport seasonal ticket reimbursement to each employee who travels with public transportation to our workplace.
- Generous PTO plan
- 10 vernment Holidays per year
- 20 Vacation Days per year
- Charitable donation matching
- Flexible hours and hybrid work environment
DIA is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.If you are interested in this position, you can contact us at the following link: Digital Marketing Manager - Careers At Drug Information Association Inc (hrmdirect.com)