IT supporter (with manufacturing execution system experience)
Posted: 29 Aug 2022
Are you a First Level Supporter, Troubleshooter or System Administrator with first experiences in MES (manufacturing execution system)?
If so, this is truly a great opportunity for you to further develop your skill sets!
Our client is developing and operating global IT solutions, which support business processes for drug product manufacturing with a focus on shop floor applications.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a candidate with at least 1 year of MES (manufacturing and execution system) experience.
- Start date: ASAP
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: on-site work required with home office possibility
- On Call: Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on-call arrangements to provide global support
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
- Support our IT solutions by applying specific kledge of systems and tools as well as problem-solving skills
- Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
- Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Ensures that the testing activities are executed following the Validation/Test Plan, create or conduct computerized system testing to ensure quality, design integrity and proper functionality
- Write installation guide, change requests and tickets, execute informal tests in the lab
- Supports the business, conducts technical meetings with suppliers
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or similar environment
- Min. 1+ years of experience in MES within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment as First Level Supporter, Troubleshooter or System Administrator
- At least a theoretical understanding of business processes in the manufacturing environment, Packaging and/or Shop floor area (ideally also work experience)
- Experience with Track and Trace Systems, MES and automation and the ability to reproduce issues in applications and find solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting in case of issues, Incident management in Trackwise (accept, process, and resolve issues in our Track and Trace applications)
- Experience in analyzing and understanding the queries in SQL Database
- Experience in E2E packaging processes and the standards ISA 95 and GAMP5
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Having a sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with our colleagues and internal customers all over the world
Do not hesitate to apply ! We are looking forward to speaking with you!