Qualifizierungsingenieur/in im Bereich Galenik (EW) - BS
Updated: 21 Jul 2022
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you a Qualification engineer? Do you have experience active pharmaceutical ingredient/ Galenik ?Then this role is for you!In this interesting role as a Qualification engineer, you are working for a Pharma/ Medical device company that offers solutions to human health care, with a global presence. Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Creation of qualification plans/reports for the phases DQ-IQ-OQ-PQ
- Carrying out qualifications in the phases DQ-IQ-OQ-PQ
- Creation of QPP / MQP (qualification project plan / master qualification plan)
- Conducting qualification reviews to verify the qualified status of existing assets.
- Evaluation of the data integrity of production plants based on a given list of questions
- GMP-compliant documentation of the work carried out and summary of the differences that have arisen
- Development of proposed solutions to the differences that have arisen
- Completed studies in one of the fields of EI&C technology, mechanical engineering, process engineering, pharmaceutical technology or biotechnology
- At least 3 years of professional experience with qualifications of systems in the galenic environment
- First professional experience in a GMP regulated work environment
- od computer skills (MS Office, Gmail & Calendar)
- Very good kledge of spoken and written German and good kledge of English
We are looking forward to your application. od luck.