Head of Product Lifecycle Management & Innovation (f/m)
Updated: 09 Jun 2022
Offered by:CODAN ARGUS AG
in the field of Medical Devices Your tasks:
- Leading the Product Lifecycle Management & Innovation Office which ensures value increase of our product portfolio and coordinates Product Life Cycle Management Projects and its Team across the product portfolio (Infusion Pumps and Software as a Service “SaaS” for Medical and non-Medical applications) is one of your primary goals.
- Developing a product vision and -strategy to achieve innovation and a clear roadmap that is aligned with the company strategic objectives and goals, is your outstanding profession.
- You are able and experienced to identify and evaluate new business, trends and product opportunities in the field of Infusion Technology. Subsequently translate these into to initiate innovation and development projects to continuously improve and adapt our product portfolio and drive appropriate new distribution models.
- An equally important area of responsibility in collaboration with Sales & Marketing is the development, assessment & implementation of segment specific value pricing and pricing strategies.
- You will be a key interface with Production, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing to ensure regional availability of new and future-oriented products and on-time pilot/scale-up activities in the sales territories.
- Likewise, you will be responsible for ensuring product training and education for our global Sales and Service network using innovative methods and tools.
- In collaboration with the Sales & Marketing Team, you will use your expertise to support our sales and distribution partners in the promotion of new products in the targeted sales territories.
- It is your proven profession to extent and maintain an external network for technical, clinical and market intelligence (first line support for “facts & figures” related information) as well as for relevant Key Opinion Leader and Experts in the industry.
- Providing guidelines, product documentation & expert support to sales (both for new and for recently launched/young products) is a routine part of your role.
- You have a Master degree in either economics/business administration or in electronics, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, alternatively related science studies, biology, pharma or medical degree.
- In your career to date, you have been able to gain 10+ years’ experience in professional Product Management and Life Cycle Management, preferred in the Medical Device industry, with focus in the areas of complex capital goods, SaaS or IoT. Specialist kledge in the field of clinical applications and the care process for infusion therapy is a strong advantage.
- As a key skill of your expertise you count proven effective leadership and communication competencies including the ability to interact effectively, sensitively and empathic with individuals from a range backgrounds and at all levels. So it is natural for you to communicate in a transparent and recipient-oriented way.
- Up to the present, you gained extensive and successful experience in project management and management of commercial contracts.
- A further prerequisite is a sound experience with international regulations and requirements for medical devices, quality management systems and risk management (in particular MDD 93/42, MDR (EU) 2017/745, ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR Part 803, 806 and 820, as well as ISO 14971, IEC 60601-1, IEC 62304 and IEC 62366).
- Additionally you are a tactical thinker with strong skills in effectively prioritizing & organizing thematic work in detail in order to align vision & execution.
- To operate successfully in a dynamic & fast-paced technology environment is also a basic requirement for you.
- It is anchored in your personality to be highly structured and to perform strong process design and implementation capabilities.
- Regular international travel as part of your duties is naturally an important part of your job.
- You have very good kledge of the use of Microsoft Office, experience with Microsoft Dynamics / 365 is an advantage.
- German or English is your native language; in both languages, you are fluent in word and mouth.
- Based on a strong entrepreneurial mindset, you set the necessary priorities with a focus on the company's goals and an effective way of working. The company's goals are based on the requirements of our customers and the further development of the company.
- Accordingly, you are able and willing to take responsibility.
- You have the ability to sense new trends and innovation early on to turn them into a market advantage for the product you support. You are visionary in your personality with a real reference to a strategy that can be successfully implemented in the international market.
- Communication appropriate to the addressee and empathy are a matter of course for you.
- Proactivity, independence and the ability to prioritize support your efficient and sustainable way of working.
- With a transparent, constructive and forward-looking way of working, you build confidence in your own performance.
- Self-reflection and self-confidence are fundamental parts of your authentic personality. You k how to confidently assess your strengths and integrate your weaknesses into your personality in such a way that they support your further development.
- Your interest in the medical industry and your enthusiasm for products of the " Quality first!" label are reflected in your outstanding performance.
- In your career to date, you have learned that self-regulation and active resilience is one of the main factors for a happy, fulfilling life and career.
- With a responsible, goal-oriented and independent work as well as a networked, analytical way of thinking, you will make an important contribution to the success of our rowing team.
Our corporate culture
CODAN ARGUS AG is a company that attaches great importance to a contemporary and future-oriented corporate culture. We live flat hierarchies. Independent and self-regulated work with an eye on goals that can be achieved efficiently offers plenty of room for growth and further development. Transparent and respectful communication contribute to a pleasant working atmosphere. Flexibility in the sense of finding creative solutions instead of problem-oriented thinking is one of the basic pillars of our actively lived culture. We look forward to welcoming further dynamic and motivated employees to our team.If we have aroused your interest, we would like to get to k each other. Please send us your comprehensive and complete application including a letter of motivation by email.Direct applications are preferred for this vacancy.