Buy Side Equity Research Internship (100%)
Updated: 20 Jun 2022
Offered by:ANREPA Asset Management AG
ANREPA was founded in 2011, is located in Baar and manages the Deep Research Fund (“DRF”). The DRF follows a value-investing investment approach based on fundamental equity research. We have a deep understanding of the firms we invest in, since we spend a significant amount of time researching stocks as a team. We use no leverage, invest long only, utilize in-house developed risk management and have clearly defined sustainability standards. We see ourselves as long-term investors and consider a share to be a piece of ownership in a business, rather than just a piece of paper with a price. We believe that the DRF’s success is deeply rooted in the discipline and focus of our investment process, the team oriented and honest culture, passion for understanding the stock market and value investing as well as our responsible and transparent business conduct. More information at deepresearchfund.ch
The Internship Program
During your 6-month internship, you will take part in our day-to-day equity research operations, which include among other things:
– Analyzing and valuing companies in search of new investments
– Assisting in the Deep Research Fund’s stock market screening process
– Preparing the risk profile of individual companies
– Assessing risks in a portfolio context
– Analyzing companies’ sustainability concerns and issues
– Monitoring and keeping in touch with companies of the Deep Research Fund Qualifications– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance & Banking or Accounting. We also consider applicants with degrees in other backgrounds.
– Passion for the stock market and value-investing.
– Proficient in English. Other languages are a plus.How to apply
Please send your application with your CV and letter of motivation to
[email protected]. The motivation letter should entail what you are looking
for and why you are interested.
We will start the evaluation process on the 16th of August, 2022.