Senior Brand Manager (100%)
Updated: 12 Dec 2023
Offered by:Lalique Group SA
The Senior Brand Manager defines the brand strategy & objectives and initiates the annual Marketing plan in collaboration with the Head of Brands Strategy & Marketing. The Senior Brand Manager leads the creation and development of new products as well as Marketing activities.The Senior Brand Manager ensures on-line and off-line brand implementation worldwide, aligned with brand’s DNA & positioning.GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyses market trends, consumer’s needs and competitor’s benchmarks.
- Generates new ways of thinking and ideas to nourish the brand territory aligned with the Brand vision
- Defines consumer target group, Brand positioning and 3 year strategic priorities
- Develop new products and create new lines to address marketing opportunities, based on market trends aligned with marketing plan
- Defines concept, name, USP…of novelties aligned with brand strategies and equity
- Initiates and leads sustainable packaging innovation and development in collaboration with the purchasing department
- Develops marketing strategies and tactics for existing and new products and monitor performance. Provides recommendations for changes and improvements
- Organize and participates in key customers and sales presentations
- Creates and develops communication campaigns and implement new themes/ promotional concepts at the POS (windows, in-store podiums, consumer incentives...
- Leads digital Marketing activities and provide Marketing content to the digital teams and follow timelines and budget
- Create guidelines and coordinates with the Sales Team/key countries worldwide implementation of all Marketing activities (social media, digital & trade…).
- Initiate new store concepts aligned with Brand image & innovative consumer’s experience
- Elevate and strengthen premium storytelling across retail consumer touch points
- Monitors the brand budget within corporate processes and procedures.
- Ensures a smooth and efficient working relationship with our external partners and licensors.
- 6-7 years of experience in Marketing & Branding
- Experience in product development is a must
- Experience in the Luxury Cosmetic is a must & Experience in the Perfume field is a plus
- Retail/trade Marketing experience is a plus
- Strategic agility
- Creative, imaginative, high sensitivity to trends
- Strong interest in sustainability
- Motivated and passionate
- Integrity and trust
- Learning on the fly
- Strong organizational skills
- Team Player
- Flexible and open to changing environments
- Ability to work independently
- Working effortlessly to build up the brand and take it to the next level
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint…photo shop is a plus)
- Strong command of English ( German is a plus)
- An attractive business environment and working atmosphere in the heart of Zurich
- Varied and independent work in a dynamic international environment
We look forward to receiving your electronic application documents at the following address:[email protected]