System Engineer - Kubernetes
Updated: 04 May 2022
Offered by:Avaloq Evolution AG
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Our team provides environments that enable containerization and microservices developments at Avaloq and in the Avaloq community. We build, operate, and improve our container platforms and tools that are deployed across the Avaloq community.
We offer an open and collaborative environment where you can raise your voice at any time to be heard.
- Help us managing OpenShift development platforms
- Contributing to the environments’ reliability, as well as monitoring
- Improving our cluster architecture and blueprint
- Supporting development teams and clients
- Relevant Kubernetes or OpenShift experience
- Team-player, proactive communication and attentive to detail
- Linux system administration experience
- Understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, TLS, load balancing, etc.)
- Understanding of storage solutions (iSCSI, NFS, etc.)
You will get extra points for the following
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure-as-code (e.g.: Terraform, Ansible, GitOps)
- Experience with Cloud platforms like AWS
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be ackledged.