Regional Training & Enablement Lead
Updated: 23 Apr 2022
Offered by:Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
Regional Training & Enablement Lead
Location: Zurich, SwitzerlandAbout the teamThe Android Enterprise Training & Enablement team is responsible for end to end enablement of Android Enterprise partners such as Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) vendors, Device Manufacturers, Mobility Service Providers and Device Resellers. The team ensures that partners are continually educated and enabled by utilizing a combination of e-learning, instructor led training, presentations, and other modern learning and development methodologies such as video, social & gamification. The team also builds and maintains platforms, training content and resources to enable global partners at scale.Minimum qualifications
- Fluency in German and English
- 3 to 5 years in the enterprise mobility or enterprise technology platforms space
- 3 to 5 years of experience delivering formal presentations and conducting training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effortlessly manage multiple workstreams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3 to 5 years working with Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution partners in a sales engineering capacity.
- 3 to 5 years working with Android Enterprise in sales, sales engineering or deployment and support capacity.
- Experience in working with technology partners in a partner/vendor management capacity
- Experience navigating complex partner led ecosystems for an enterprise technology platform.
- Ability to navigate complex partner organizations and identify teams that need training and enablement resources.
- Ability to understand partner learning needs and use that to build and curate powerful training and content.
- Ability to form long lasting key stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and chart new workflows with minimal guidance
- Ability to write, revise and deliver content related to Android Enterprise
- Be a self starter and provide thought leadership around training and enablement to a partner led ecosystem that includes: Hardware (Device Manufacturers), Software (EMMs, ISVs), Services (Managed Service Providers, mobile operators), and Reseller partners (carriers, distributors, VARs),Maintain relationships with learning and development contacts across local, regional and global partners to champion Android Enterprise kledge and expertise throughout the partner organization and their channels.
- Build and execute learning and development programs with key regional partners and their channel.
- Serve as a key training and enablement resource for internal partnerships teams to augment their partner strategy by executing initiatives such as; scaled or high-touch partner training, presentations, partner workshops and webinars.
Location & Language RequirementsThe Android Enterprise Enablement team is a global team with operations in a variety of cities throughout the primary regions of:
- North America,
- Latin America,
Regional Training & Enablement leads will be assigned to one of these regions, and be expected to operate across geographic borders to effectively support the Android Enterprise regional ecosystem.Experience in partner engagement across the assigned region, rather than just the home country, along with possessing multilingual skills, will be highly regarded.International travel expected 30% to 40% - subject to Covid risk assessments and local government policyAre you interested to be part of this project? Then please share your CV in English.Who we are?Cognizant (CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our industry-based, consultative approach helps many of the best-kn organizations in every industry and geography envision, build and run more innovative, efficient businesses.We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life.