Posted: 18 Jul 2022
Are you a Project Specialist? Are you available for a 80%-100% position? The start would be ASAP in Zurich and the project would last until the end of 2022.Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Project Controls department to define all project documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans
- Monitoring and controlling project progress, resources, and financials
- Identifying, and managing risks, while ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued
- Coordinating with the Procurement and Logistics team to procure required services, materials and equipment
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders, acting as a contact point for customer enquiries and an escalation point for project issues
- 2+ years of experience in project management working as project assistant within IT and IS fields.
- Project management certification is a must.
- Kledge of project management techniques, processes, and tools, including SAP, Lotus notes programs is preferred.
- A strong focus on safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies
- Ability to work actively and effectively, self-starter, hardworking, possessing good team spirit skills
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A technical background in IT field -Sharepoint kledge is preferred.
- German fluent speaking is considered as a plus and English for internal communication is a must.
- A team-oriented, solution-oriented way of working as well as very good written and oral communication skills
- Kledge in software decommissioning is also a plus.
Are you interested?Do not hesitate to apply!