Platform Engineer [90’000 - 120’000 CHF]
Updated: 15 Apr 2022
Salary 90’000 - 120’000 CHF per year
Requirements:- - You have at least 2 years of experience working with and feel comfortable working with Kubernetes.
- You feel comfortable in a leading role and enjoy sharing your kledge, e.g. as a mentor, trainer or teacher.
- You find it inspiring to interact with customers because you use customer feedback as a basis for your work.
- You are used to communicating in English with customers and the team.
Responsibilities:- As part of the Platform team at Nine, you will create, update and maintain Kubernetes products for our clientele, both inside and outside the company.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining our self-service platform using controller-runtime.
- With your excellent skills you will be responsible for leading the drive for high quality idiomatic code in the team with a focus on code reviews and providing actionable feedback and mentoring to team members.
- You will work closely with customers to solve their issues and suggest improvements to their architecture and processes.
- You are passionate about building products that help engineers use Kubernetes more effectively, and helping them to adopt DevOps / GitOps and SRE practices.
- You will be able to contribute back to the open source community in your role with Nine.
More: We are Nine, a team of navigators. With our k-how and service orientation, we enable our customers to have a safe, relaxed journey into and within the cloud.
We believe in the possibilities of new technologies and the added value that daily learning creates. Through a tailored approach that promotes customer-centricity from the outside inwards and by working together with a diverse team, we aim to address and tackle complex challenges for our customers.
Our goal is a culture of inclusion and transparency, listening to each other, and committing ourselves to fair conditions where all employees are given equal opportunities.
Badenerstrasse 47, Zürich