Posted: 11 May 2023
No sponsorship for non-EU candidatesAre you ready for a new challenge?In this interesting role as an ETL Developer you are working at a leading bank.A job for your talent: determined, resilient, proactive, critical thinking, autonomous
- Start: Asap
- Duration: 12 months with an option to extend
- Location: Zürich (onsite)
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Banking industry experience is preferred
- Powercenter Informatica
- Oracle/PL SQL
- Unix Shell scripting
- ETL certifications are preferred but not mandatory
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Determines data storage needs.
- Uses different data warehousing concepts to build a data warehouse for internal departments of the organization.
- Creates and enhances data solutions enabling seamless delivery of data and is responsible for collecting, parsing, managing and analyzing large sets of data.
- Leads the design of the logical data model and implements the physical database structure and constructs and implements operational data stores and data marts.
- Designs develop, automates, and support complex applications to extract, transform, and load data.
- Ensures data quality.
- Develops logical and physical data flow models for ETL applications.
- Translates data access, transformation, and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs.
Do not hesitate to apply! If you have not received feedback on your application within 24 hours, please give me a call and highlight your interest