Posted: 06 Jul 2022
Do you have experience in Business Intelligence? Do you want to be a part of a Swiss conglomerate? Then you should read the following lines! Our client, based in Zurich is looking for a BI Developer for a permanent position with the flexibility of remort working.
As a BI Developer in a Real Estate business unit of Swiss conglomerate, you will help us build the data hub for the leading real estate platforms in Switzerland,
You will be part of a cross-functional, agile data team, working closely together with data architect, data engineering, business analytics, data science and product analytics.
About the position
- We develop our dimensional data model on the data platform Sflake. We work with SQL / ELT tool Matillion and follow data ops principles
- You take responsibility for the technical implementation of new business requirements in the existing DWH, using data from the lake and providing modelled data sets. This serves reporting, analytics, data products and data science applications
- You assure DWH data integrity and completeness. You improve processes and monitoring
- You maintain DWH documentation (including data lineage, capture changes over time, release notes)
- You support the data architect and analyst positions in further developing the data model to serve business needs
What we are looking for
- Flexible & communicative personality with an eye for opportunities, a go-getter! It is comparable to a start-up environment due to the merger of two brands, as some processes must be (re)designed
- 2+ years of practical data warehousing experience. Kledge of DWH concepts like Dimensional Modeling and ideally Data VaultSQL (DDL, DML, DQL)
- Experience with a cloud data platform (e.g. Sflake, Azure Synapse, ogle BQ) and ELT tools (e.g. Matillion, dbt)
- Experience and kledge in DWH documentation and relevant modeling languages (e.g. UML, Archimate)
- Fluency in English
- Flexible working hours and a culture of trust
- Remote working with the possibility to work in our offices with your peers when you choose
- Regular hackathons; explore, collaborate, and ideate on the things you think matter
- Team-building activities, budget to spend time and build chemistry and trust with your team in a non-work setting or set up off-site working days to kickstart a new challenge in the most optimal way
- Great office facilities with opportunities for plenty of social interactions, After-Work-Apéros, and regular company-wide events
So Don’t hesitate to apply. od luck!