Programm Manager (m/f/d) 100%
Posted: 11 May 2023
We are looking for a talented individual in the IT industry specializing in ads as a:
Program Manager (m/f/d) 100% 6 months contract
Local Services Ads is an ads product with explosive growth that helps match and connect consumers with local professionals, like locksmiths, lawyers, plumbers, house cleaners and real estate agents. Consumers can search for qualified, background-checked professionals on our platform, and find profile info, ratings and reviews for each. Optimizing the launch in EMEA and expanding the international footprint are important drivers of continued growth in the upcoming years.
- Management of LSA Operations kledge base;
- Management of a training plan for a vendor team (sales, support, verification).
- Creation and delivery of training content on various aspects (sales, operations, account management, account troubleshooting, trust&safety, policy, etc);
- Management of regular and one-off communications with advertisers, creation and management of Gamma campaigns;
- Product localisation projects: desk research of competitors' local services platforms with a goal of gathering learnings on local and most relevant 1) vertical and job type taxonomy; 2) keywords for search ads targeting; 3) product preferences from service providers and end user;
- Ensure readiness for new vertical launches by setting up tools and configurations to support vertical expansion.
Skills and Qualifications:Soft skills
- Experience working in a fast-changing, fast-paced, and ambiguous environment
- Ability to produce high-quality work under strict deadlines
- Extremely high attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, be solutions-oriented, and process high amounts of data to drive business strategies and decisions
- Excellent problem-solving, leadership, organizational, and stakeholder management skills
- German as a native language, ability to write and speak in English fluently
- Proficiency in ogle Docs and Sheets and/or Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in creating and delivering Training content on various topics (sales, operations, account management, account troubleshooting, trust&safety, policy, etc)
- Proficiency in Desk research
- Expertise in Digital advertising products, specifically in SEO ( keyword research )
- Proficiency in creating effective Powerpoint presentations
In case this position sparked you interest, please send us your application.