Senior SCRUM Master
Posted: 10 Jun 2022
Finance / Accounting
For our client, we are currently looking for a Senior Scrum Master to join their team until the end os 2022. Your Responsibilities:
- Be the backbone of the development team, enabling the team members to do their best work and increase velocity!
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies (Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review/Showcase, Retrospectives) with scrum team(s), discuss open issues, statuses and roll forward action items
- Foster strong ownership and delivery mentality in the teams
- Identify and remove impediments to ensure the continuous delivery of the team
- Drive the team to deliver on their commitment, and pre-emptively manage any related risk of not meeting the commitment
- Support the team by ensuring that Definition of Ready for user stories is met before estimation (support the Product Owners regarding the backlog definition and maintenance to yield maximized value)
- Ensuring the development team is working effectively, by conducting regular reviews
- Creating transparency in processes and resolving conflicts
- Transparent reporting including agile metrics (i.e. Burndown Charts, Velocity, Cumulative Flow Diagram) and ensure relevant project documentation in respective systems
- Ensure communication to all relevant stakeholders like e.g. affected process & application owners, other projects, development teams, business users & SME’s and Management
- lean thinking and continuous improvement techniques from both a technical and interpersonal perspective
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture Agile Transformation
- Be an ambassador for agile mindset, be prepared to challenge the status quo, and actively support the bank’s agile transformation
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and implement Scrum practices
- Acting as a change agent that increases the productivity of the team
- Leading and guiding the organization in successful Scrum adoption, by streamlining processes and ensuring that every member on the team follows the Scrum framework
- Taking part in planning Scrum implementations within the organization, and working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum and the Agile Setup in our organization.
- Be a true servant-leader to the development teams. This is not a project/program leadership role.
- Demonstrate strong drive, initiative, and creativity
- Ability to support multiple teams simultaneously, also in full remote settings
- At least 3 years of experience as an active Scrum Master for cross-functional teams, in a multi-team setup (related certification is a plus)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (technical or economical)
- Experience in complex application environments on large projects/programs
- Experience in the Swiss economic environment is a must, experience in financial services is a plus
- Expert in agile principles
- Savvy understanding of software development and lifecycle, as well as CI/CD
- Open-minded and engaged with excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills in a hybrid working environment
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
I look forward to receiving your application today!