DevSecOps Engineer [100’000 - 125’000 CHF]
Updated: 31 Dec 2021
Salary 100’000 - 125’000 CHF per year
Requirements:- ● 3+ years of experience with AWS and its SaaS ecosystem (VPC, Route53, EKS, etc)
● 3+ years of experience with designing fully automating CI/CD pipelines end-to-end, from code commits to production
● 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes and its ecosystems (Prometheus, Grafana, Rancher)
● 2+ years of experience with Terraform as Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure testing strategies
● 1+ years of experience with GitOps toolings such as FluxCD or ArgoCD
Responsibilities:- ● Design and manage the cloud infrastructure (AWS and GCP)
● Compose specifications and documentation for the server-side features
● Analyzes the technology currently being used and develops plans and processes for improvement and expansion
● Tests code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline and minimize errors
● Uses configuration management software to automatically deploy updates and fixes into the production environment
● Performs routine application maintenance to ensure the production environment runs smoothly
More: Numeus brings together a global group of quantitative, engineering, and blockchain experts. We share a passion for digital assets and are looking to contribute to shaping the future of decentralized finance. Specifically, our focus is on trading digital assets and their derivatives on a range of centralized and decentralized venues, at high and medium frequencies. We combine extensive and diverse experience from the Crypto, Quant, Tech and Finance worlds and are bound by a passion for sharing ideas, learning from each other and solving new problems together.
Are you keen to work in a startup environment, where your ideas, experience and willingness to find creative solutions makes a difference, but at the same time in a well-resourced company built to institutional standards, founded by successful executives of traditional hedge funds?
You will help design, create and improve the AWS based infrastructure for our globally distributed agile development and research teams to run our test and production infrastructure. You’re directly working with our Chief Architect and will be responsible to build and maintain large parts of our core infrastructure.
What do we offer
As every one of us is constantly learning and we are far from definitive answers yet, we embrace a global, diverse and collaboration-oriented team culture. We value open, smart and sharp minds, no matter their background. They are our greatest asset.
We look to hire talent with a strong passion to get things done. Our development team practices agile methodologies and we have flat management hierarchies to avoid unnecessary overhead. We actively encourage our team members to speak up and to present their own ideas to create new solutions. We thus offer an environment in which you can take responsibility and get full credit for the work you do. We offer competitive compensation.
Landis + Gyr Strasse 1, Zug