Posted: 23 Aug 2022
Are you a electronic engineer ready to take it to the next level?
Then you should read this job description below.
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of our client. They embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of our client's Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. They have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Their worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.DePuy Synthes Companies of our client is the largest, most comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Their broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world. Main Responsibilities:
- Development of «Embedded Systems» and «User Interaction Interfaces»
- Establishing the requirements for electronic components and systems
- Designing suitable test environments for the qualification and production of modules and systems
- Coordinating the collaboration with development partners
- Participation in the development of new and creative ideas and concepts
Whom we are looking for:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering
- 0-2 years experience in Electronic Engineering
- Sound kledge in Electronics, Sensor Technology and Computer Vision (development of firmware and hardware)
- Kledge of Software Development (C++, QT, QML)
- Kledge of Embedded Software Development (C, C++)
- Kledge of 3D-CAD-Program (Creo 5)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Responsible, creative personality
- Team player
If you are interested in working for a global leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application today. We are looking forward to receiving your application!