S&OP Analyst // Johnson & Johnson
Posted: 29 Nov 2022
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.The person in this position will be accountable/ responsible for managing all EMEA supply chain activities for the product portfolio they will be assigned.
The person in this role will demonstrate strong experience in supply chain in a regulated environment, collaboration skills and sense of urgency to ensure timely resolution of issues, as well as a continuous improvement mindset to develop strong processes to prevent further gaps in the future.Main Responsibilities:
- Supports regional Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process with marketing/sales and commercial finance to align market and financial requirements with manufacturing/Supply capabilities.
- Build product volume forecasts based on historical demand information (or statistical model) & Marketing intelligence (Phase in, phase out, future commercial insights) & product mix forecasts based on historical mix information and marketing information.
- Load, maintain and ensure integrity of product forecasts in E2E Planning System.
- Responsible for translation of Demand Plan into $ Revenue Plan in partnership with Finance.
- Identifies gaps between the latest financial plan and demand plan defining and driving actions to understand/reconcile key differences.
- Responsible to define and execute strategies to improve key business metrics inc. forecast accuracy & forecast error impacting customer service and inventory.
- Support key metrics: customer service, inventory metrics (gross/net dollars, DOS), and Slow Moving/Obsolete (SLOB) inventory, Back Order Value ($) & on time adherence to S&OP drumbeat - all in partnership with supply chain partners.
- Ensure strong alignment with global/regional/country partners on key S&OP touch points incl. demand hand-off processes.
- Conduct scenario-based analyses to evaluate launch options and develop contingency plans.
- Participate in Supply Chain business planning processes, setting safety stock levels, running inventory tracking processes and reconciliation (i.e. actual vs. plan) and identifying/implementing inventory reduction opportunities.
- Support allocation policy definition with analyses as required and support analysis of exceptions.
- Perform the interplant DRP releases between main hub and distribution centers.
- Communicate on supply issues root cause, corrective action and full recovery date to marketing organization and management.
- Work with marketing/sales groups to make customer allocation decisions by analyzing historic demand, available supply and customer prioritization.
- Pro-actively recommend process / system improvements and manage implementation / change management.
- Projects, analysis & reporting, and other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree or commercial degree.
- Work experience in planning, purchasing or materials management is preferred.
- Analytical abilities proficiency in Microsoft Excel VBA & Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Project management skills, with the ability to influence decision-making and implement solutions in a cross-functional, team environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong scenario planning ability
- Has the ability to identify problems/issues, recommend appropriate solutions, and follow-up to ensure positive results is required
This job based in Zug, Switzerland will initially be limited until 31st July 2023 with the option for an extension. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today!