Global Capacity Planner (w/m/d) 100 %
Updated: 05 Aug 2022
Offered by:Burckhardt Compression AG
The overall purpose of this role is to be responsible for determining the engineering resources needed at our global Contracting entities to meet actual and forecasted demands. Having very close interaction with our global Contracting engineering hubs and king their capabilities and actual load situation, you will be strongly involved in Sales activities to optimize Engineering assignments or Order Intake slot plans to ensure On Time Delivery targets. Further on you will lead the periodical Forecasting process by moderating dedicated Forecast meetings as well by providing professional reporting to the global Management team.Your main area of responsibilities includes:
- Performing internal and external Meetings and transfer revised sales demand plan into specific Workload-Scenarios
- Performing quarterly forecast process and preparing load and absorption plan
- Host monthly capacity alignment reviews, guiding Contracting Team in terms of allocation solutions and aligning solution for monthly operation review meeting
- Identifying capacity limitations (short term, midterm) and providing prioritization of orders in global conflicting constellations.
- Reconcile variances from original plans and maintain a view of actual against forecast projections
- Interface for Sales / Application Engineering during pre-sales phase providing guidance on Engineering Scope Split settings (Prime Location definition)
- Hosting / Maintaining criteria and procedures to define experience matrix as basis for distribution of Scope of Supply in collaboration with Contracting Heads.
- Line Lead of planning support and mentoring to secure harmonized and compliant global forecast activities.
- Responsible for keeping functionality and performance of existing forecast tool fulfilling actual and coming needs of Contracting
- Leading next Gen Forecast Tool evaluation, e.g. defining requirements of business and aligning needs with coming IT landscape.
- Design and maintain capacity performance reports and statistics to share with internal stakeholders and provide information as required in relation to organizational metrics and updates
- Continually review ways in which to make improvements and make the capacity planning process more efficient
- Data collection and analysis of relevant KPI’s for global reporting of supply chain performance.
You have completed an university of applied sciences degree in mechanical engineering / process engineering FH or HF/TS and have at least 3 years of experience in a similar field or as a project manager in global projects. In addition to very solid PC skills (Word, Excel, SAP, MS-Project), strong IT system kledge and ideally kledge of CRM/ BI tools are key. If you also have experience or kledge of statistics, forecasting models and management information methods with the ability to analyze, interpret and manage data and trends, this is an advantage. A good command of spoken and written English is essential.Together with a strong team, you will use your good planning and organizational skills as well as your independent and goal-oriented way of working. A good resilience and flexibility as well as a flair for numbers support you optimally in achieving your goals.We offer you flexible working conditions, versatile and independent activities in a dynamic international environment. od working conditions and an open corporate culture based on clearly defined values that are lived out in everyday life are the hallmarks of the company. If you already have a Swiss work permit or are a citizen of the EU, we look forward to receiving your meaningful complete application