Senior Full Stack Engineer [105’000 - 125’000 CHF]
Updated: 30 Jun 2022
Salary 105’000 - 125’000 CHF per year
• Solid k-how in cloud-based applications development (Azure)
• The principles of clean architecture and design, clean code and agile software development are very important to you
• A degree in computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering or a similar field (ETH/Uni/FH)
Responsibilities:- You support our efforts in creating our next generation industry 4.0 factory control platform. You will be involved in shaping the new system architecture, as well as in its implementation from the domain up to the UI layer.
Your active cooperation with your colleagues from product management, sensor development and customer service will make your role fun and very versatile.
Your main duties include:
• Full stack development of web applications
• Conception of cloud architecture solutions for IoT systems
• Software architecture analysis and design
• Development of CI/CD pipelines and DevOps infrastructure
• Collaboration with the product owner for refining user-stories and for conceiving new functionalities
More: We are a globally successful technology company based in Zurich Oberland. We develop, produce, sell and service high-quality sensor systems and solutions for the textile industry and adjacent application fields. Through providing our solutions, we help ensuring highest standards of yarn and textile quality worldwide. At our headquarter in Wetzikon, we employ around 140 people, and we are proud of our performance-oriented and collaborative working atmosphere.
We offer you a job with plenty of room to share and realize your own ideas. You can expect an exciting job in a dynamic and future-oriented environment with very experienced, committed and team-oriented colleagues. Both internally and externally, we offer excellent opportunities for further training. Our company is located in a modern building that offers very good working conditions. Further, the proximity to the recreational area of Pfäffikersee, good access via public transport and car, flexible working hours, five weeks of vacation plus time worked in advance for bridge days, and additional both monetary and non-monetary benefits.
Kastellstrasse 10, Wetzikon