Senior Scientist / Head of Single Cell Antibody Discovery (100%)
Updated: 29 Apr 2022
Offered by:Neurimmune AG
with experience in biologics discovery and drug development. We are seeking an outstanding scientist to lead our efforts in single cell approaches for antibody discovery. The successful candidate will be heading an R&D team to develop next generation antibody therapeutics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, plan and execute discovery of therapeutic antibody candidates using Neurimmune’s Reverse Translational Medicine (RTM) nanofluidics technology platform.
- Setup, perform and analyze biochemical and cell-based assays for antibody discovery and validation.
- Optimize human and animal derived B-cell differentiation processes and single cell cloning for candidate selection.
- Evaluate, interpret, report and present results to interdisciplinary teams.
Profile:Robust experience in antibody discovery technology preferably with relevant post-doctoral training experience.Qualifications:
- PhD in life sciences, biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, immunology, or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in antibody discovery preferably in industry setting.
- Experience with biochemical, immunological, and cellular biology techniques such as Octet, ELISA, Western Blotting, cell culture, in vitro cellular assays, FACS.
- Strong ability to plan and work independently and to work in a team.
- Exceptional motivation and enthusiasm to take on and master technical challenges.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to efficiently evaluate, prioritize and handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English required, German would be a plus.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!