Lab technician Protein purification (100%)
Updated: 13 Jul 2022
Offered by:CDR-Life Inc.
Produce proteins to support the research unit in generating first-in-class immune-oncology drugsYou will play an important role in the small scale production of antibodies and antibody derived molecules in mammalian cell cultures and collaborate with colleagues to deliver first-in-class biologics. In addition, you will help to drive innovative approaches for drug discovery using novel antibody and protein engineering technologies. We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative individual with a passion for drug discovery research, who enjoys working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic working environment.
- Perform transient transfection in mammalian cell cultures.
- Perform various purification methods using state of the art Aekta systems.
- Perform basic analytical methods such as SDS PAGE, IEX and SE-HPLC.
- Support/perform production of endotoxin low proteins.
- Support cloning activities.
- Ensure best practices of research, data management and archiving.
- Proactively prepare and/or organize required equipment, consumables and reagents.
- Technician with an apprenticeship or equivalent in Biology, Biochemistry or a related discipline.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture techniques and small scale expression.
- Demonstrated expertise in protein purification is essential.
- Experience in basic analytical methods such as SE-HPLC and SDS PAGE.
- Experience in basic molecular biology techniques would be a plus.
- Experience in endotoxin free protein production would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
Are you interested? For any further questions or your application please contact:
[email protected]. We are looking forward to hearing from you.