Antibody Screening Expert (100%)
Updated: 07 Jun 2022
Offered by:CDR-Life Inc.
Identify new antibody fragments to generate first in-class immune-oncology drugsYou will be responsible for the screening and identification of antibodies and antibody-derived molecules for cancer immunotherapy. In your role you will execute, oversee, and optimize state of the art screening activities. We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative individual with a passion for drug discovery research, who enjoys working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic working environment.
- Lead a team of highly motivated technical scientists.
- Responsible to develop and implement new techniques and protocols for acquiring live cells using flow cytometer.
- Execute sample preparation of isolated B cells to extract sequences of antibody repertoire.
- Oversee phage display antibody library generation and selection.
- Lead antibody screening campaigns.
- Coordinate immunization campaigns with external CRO.
- Support recombinant protein production.
- Ensure best practices of research, data management and archiving.
- Proactively prepare and/or organize required equipment, consumables and reagents.
- Contributes to further development and improvement of our antibody discovery platform.
- At least BS, MSc. or equivalent in biology, biochemistry, or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in pharmaceutical industry with focus on antibody screening and/or protein engineering is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in FACS sorting is essential
- Demonstrated expertise in molecular biology techniques is essential.
- Experience with antibody display techniques (phage, yeast or others).
- Experience with antibody affinity maturation and antibody humanization would be a plus.
- Experience in recombinant protein production using mammalian cells would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Positive and proactive mindset.
Interested? Please send your documents to [email protected]. We look forward to receiving your application.