Manager NPI Parenteral Planning
Updated: 20 Jul 2022
Offered by:Johnson & Johnson
- OB PURPOSE
Plans, organises, manages and controls New Product Introduction Planning, to ensure uninterrupted manufacturing processes, business continuity and cost-efficient flow of information, thus contributing to the achievement of company business objectives.Champions the reliability journey for the site by reviewing and developing any corrective actions stemming from performance metrics.Implements collaboration platforms with Technical Operations, TLI, to improve supply reliability, responsiveness and agility for the new products introduction.
- NEW PRODUCTS INTRODUCTION PLANNING
Plans, manages and controls timely and cost-efficient preparation of Master Production Schedule and Master Data for manufacturing of new products introduction (NPI), in order to ensure that the company’s business needs are met and that the appropriate stock is available timely in correct quantity and quality.Ensures the provision of NPI Plans based on replenishment requirements to meet the in-market due dates, stock policy and defined Planning Sensitive parameters for smooth production continuity.Through subordinate planners, ensures finalization of MPS for NPI’s, confirmation of quantities and dates, ensuring that all plans are communicates timely to key stakeholders in order to meet manufacturing plan requirements.Manages capacity planning requirements/provisions to support the new production volume and pipeline builds and ensures that plans can be met within inventory targets.
- SHORT TERM CONSTRAINTS MANAGEMENT
Connects with E2E Planning partners, Technical Operations, TLI, to ensure seamless flow of information and fully integrated approach to delivering key metrics – Customer Service, Inventory and Cost.Leads team to manage short term constraints, partner cross-functionally to mitigate impact or escalate to evaluate impact and to identify alternatives to mitigate risk. Partners with Make and Quality to define and implement improvement projects to drive E2E optimization.Partners with E2E Planning in order to balance supply and demand and bring transparency of risks and opportunities to the Site Supply Review Meeting, S&OP/IBP process.
- PLANNING & BUDGETING
Plans departmental budgets and NPI Volume Forecast (FBP, JU, LRFP); manages and controls all MPS NPI activities in order to ensure that business objectives are met in the most effective way. Ensures plans can be met within inventory target, and ensures management Slow Moving & Obsolete inventory (SLOB).
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
Sets and communicates objectives to his/her department in order to ensure that the targets are achieved.Organizes, supervises and controls the work of subordinates; motivates them and supports them in reaching their full potential applying available development activities (coaching, training etc.) Initiates and encourages team work and initiatives.Ensures adequate staffing, continuously assesses that effectiveness, skills and capabilities of his/her employees with reference to the mid and long-term JSC Site Planning requirements, assuring that appropriate professional and technical training is delivered as well as the organizational structure is efficient and effective.
- EHS&S / COMPLIANCE & EHS&S
Ensure full compliance (SHE, GMP, SOX) throughout your area of responsibility.Promotes and supports practices, behaviors and initiatives which improve all EHS&S aspects, as well as acts as a role model to in those areas. Assures that all employees under his/her supervision understand and comply with the Company' EHS Policy. Holds the responsibility for the occupational health and safety within his department and implementation of the Environment Health and Safety Management Programme, by ensuring strict adherence to the applicable procedures.Ensures that the quality of work performed by employees under his/her supervision is compliant with all applicable JSC policies and procedures along with all applicable legal and statutory requirements. Takes corrective actions in case of potential breach of compliance or conflict of interest.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Constantly analyses and appraises departmental activities as well as market information to take advantage of new business opportunities, increase the department’s efficiency and to best meet changing business requirements . Develops and implements the culture of continuous improvement.Ensure roll-out continuous improvement and Faster Forward thinking throughout your area of responsibility
- DEPUTY ARRANGEMENTS (active/passive)
Active representation: the employee represents the following persons in case of absencePassive representation: in absence, the employee is represented by…According to the agreements within Site Planning IV. MAJOR CHALLENGESAdapts to rapidly changing market conditions and requirements demanding a high level of flexibility of stock levels, planning practices and organizational readiness.Understands the complexity of the supply chain and its inter-dependencies with other areas being able to balance sometimes conflicting objectives (i.e. R&D, commercial, production, finance, production planning, suppliers). EDUCATION AND SKILLS NEEDEDEDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- University Master’s degree or equivalent,
- MBA or equivalent, Green Belt Six Sigma Certifications & Supply Chain Certification (APICS/IBF) desired
- Fluent English
- Analytical, methodical and a good sense of synthesis are required. Can easily adapt to changes, flexible and open minded
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- 5+ years supply chain experience
- Experience with ERP (SAP/APO/SNP) & Advanced Planning Systems (OMP) preferred
- Basic kledge of Trackwise
- Basic kledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
KNNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, CAPABILITIES
- Minimum 5 years of management experience.
- Sound experience in procurement and supply chain management. Experience in relations with external (local and international) partners (suppliers, authorities, etc)
- Broad cross functional kledge of all business aspects and their interaction, deep understanding of operations
- Ability to develop, coach and lead a team of planners and team leads in the execution, strategies and realization of departmental and company goals.
- Ability to coach & develop accountable, diverse and global leaders who inspire and motivate others.
- Ability to build strong collaborative teams and relationships, leading cross functional/virtual teams were required.
- Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms.
- The ability to influence Director & VP Levels within the organisation and in a matrix environment.
- Ability to drive & apply continuous process improvement tools and improvements to large and complex projects.
- Demonstrates strong decision-making ability in multiple scenario environment.
- Utilizes business acumen and financial acumen to drive cross functional decisions.