Industrial Manufacturing Engineer
Posted: 13 Feb 2024
We are looking for an innovative person willing to promote progress and development in an international pharma environment.
This is a position where your combination product experience and kledge will be needed ;)
- Consolidate comprehensive overviews of current control strategies for devices (end-to-end)
- Create process maps
- Identify opportunities for integrated quality in the device assembly process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from development to commercial
- Industry benchmarking & establish network for combination products
- Develop business cases and road maps for integrated quality in the device assembly process
- Perform risk assessments for integrated quality in the device assembly process
- Create a kledge base (documentation)
- You have a degree in Pharmaceutical/Biochemical/Life Science/Chemical/Mechanical or relevant Sciences or comparable experience in pharmaceuticals or in a related field with demonstrated ability (3+ years) OR a PhD with proven experience (1+ years)
- Proven track record of creativity and problem solving.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams is a must.
- Solid understanding of combination products and device assembly is required
- Excellent oral and written language skills in German and English.
Thank you for your application :)