Technical Engineer (EW) - RZ
Posted: 11 Jul 2022
Technical engineer Do you have experience in Technical engineering? Do you want to be a part of a world-leading medical device and pharma company? Then you should read the following lines! Our client is looking for a Technical Engineer. If you are the right fit don’t hesitate to apply. Tasks & Responsibilities: • Full accountability for the timely management and resolution of individual customer complaints
• Applies troubleshooting & problem-solving methodology and draws conclusions on individual cases.
• Performs investigations of returned customer products.
• Collaborates with interfaces such as Customer Support Centers, Affiliates, Production, Research & Development, and Product Management.
• Assumes responsibility for providing information from cases in order to update product documentation.
• Represents and communicates results of individual cases in interfacing meetings.
• Contributes to the lab organization, maintenance, and planning. Must-haves: • Degree in a life science or engineering-related discipline e.g. process engineering, chemistry, biochemistry
• Work experience in the area of medical technology, and medical devices
• First experience in technical support, product development or testing, technical orientation, and the ability to learn new & complex systems and technologies (hardware, software & application
• First experience in software or hardware development/support
• the First experience within technical customer support, in case handling (complaints) with translating technical problems to customer language
• Kledge of the diagnostic market is desired
• Kledge of varied regulatory requirements and quality practices, especially in the area of complaint management (e.g., 21 CFR 820.198, ISO 10002, ISO 9001, ISO 13485)
• Very good English skills (min. C1) and good German (min. B2) skills are required
Nice to Haves: • Sense of responsiveness; combining customer focus and service orientation with regulatory compliance
• Genuine enthusiasm and commitment to problem-solving and able to communicate ideas easily to varied audiences.
• Accurate working style, the ability to organize, prioritize, delegate effectively, and handle multiple tasks in parallel in close collaboration with the other team members.
We are fully committed to equal opportunity engagement and strive for diversity among our workforce.